In catering to smaller businesses, FullTec, LLC. provides unbiased consulting for its client’s operations. We offer personalized attention to those businesses that do not have a full-time computer specialist on staff or have experienced marginal results from previous efforts, or just need assistance for an technical project. A great deal of time is spent in understanding the client’s business operations and its growth objectives. Structuring systems to meet present day needs and building in growth capability to match the client’s vision for the future is something that we take very seriously. Costs are always a concern and it is our policy to keep the customer apprised of its impact.
Depending on the complexity of the system design, FullTec may use support companies to assist in an installation, but always inform the client of the intent and direction. We insist that all requirements be thoroughly discussed before the project begins. As the project progresses, we will select the suppliers that best meet the requirements and continue to manage and document the installation to its conclusion.
FullTec’s Computer Consulting Division offers:
- Best Practices: Includes establishing a standard setup for hardware, software, and network support. The end result is to provide the client with a consistent platform, company-wide, for its computer operations.
- Network Design Solutions: FullTec can benefit those clients that need to install networking capability or want to redesign an existing system.
- Installation Expertise: We have the knowledge necessary in successfully installing application software, network platforms, and desktop operating systems.
- Troubleshooting: Solving operational problems such as system locks, performance, connectivity, and application issues are very much a part of FullTec’s resolution capability.
- Value Selection: Many times solutions are presented to small businesses by major suppliers with software sales and expensive extended maintenance contracts as their primary incentives. FullTec will team with businesses in reviewing and questioning needs, challenging proposals, offering alternatives and, above all, assuring value without compromising results.